Saturday, August 28, 2010


Question: Where is he!!?? what is he doing?! is he OK???!!

Answer: Yes, he's fine. During my recent trip to the Chicagoland Emergency Vehicle Show My 67 Fury lost it's brakes,all of them, if you have never experienced that well, I hope you never do. Anyway, my car is being fixed at a friends garage in Belvedere IL, they are great mechanics and will do and A1 job, in the meantime, I Mr. Magoo, left my camera in the trunk of my car!!!! 300+ miles away, so until I get up there to retrieve my car , I cant take pictures! everyone be patient with me, I'm old and therefore you should forgive me, oh and enjoy the car shows, it's getting toward the end of the season!

SICARNEWS TextMark Widget (desc-sub-01)

NEED AN UPDATE ON AN AREA CAR SHOW? NEED TO MAKE A LAST MINUTE CHANGE TO YOUR SHOW? SIGN UP TO THE SICARNEWS TEXT MESSAGES!